2019-03-28: Could the Universe End by Tearing Apart Every Atom?
- 03:05: ... energy density but also by pressure. Both mass energy density and any positive pressure act to decelerate the universe to cause it to recollapse. In fact for ...
2019-01-09: Are Dark Matter And Dark Energy The Same?
- 08:10: That gives a positive pressure, and in general relativity positive pressure adds an attractive gravitational force, no matter what causes it.
- 12:59: ... negatives in what is probably not a negative mass, anti-gravitational, positive pressure, anti-deSitter space ...
2016-05-18: Anti-gravity and the True Nature of Dark Energy
- 04:36: ... is this how dark energy is causing expansion to accelerate, by causing positive pressure? ...
- 05:39: ... slowly, even if the overall energy density of those regions is the same Positive pressure pulls the universe ...
- 07:58: But we just discussed how positive pressure can't cause expansion to accelerate outwards.
- 08:28: Well, positive pressure pushes outwards, like in our pressurized tank.
- 08:47: But positive pressure pushes out.
- 09:19: Relativistically, negative pressure has to do the opposite of positive pressure and results in anti-gravity, because math.
- 10:12: A volume has negative pressure if it takes work to expand, just like a volume with positive pressure takes work to compress.
- 10:44: It's the opposite effect to positive pressure.
3 result(s) shown.